After You are Accepted
- Important Dates
- Admissions Events
- How to Apply
- Requirements & Portfolio
- Tuition / Fees
- After You are Accepted
- Campus Tours
- Facebook Page
- Fast Facts (PDF)
- Join Our Mailing List
- Virtual Campus Tour
- Skype - Live Video Chat Request
You're in! We're looking forward to welcoming you when you enroll.
After You're Accepted
Congratulations! Your acceptance letter functions as an invitation to join Ringling College of Art and Design. It is your responsibility to respond if you plan to enroll. We will not hold a space for you until you follow the steps below:
1. Create a Ringling Network Account. Your acceptance letter will contain instructions for setting up an account.
2. Submit your $500 confirmation fee. This holds your space in the incoming class. Acceptance alone does not guarantee that a space will be available to you.
3. Once we receive your confirmation fee, we will send you information on how to request on-campus housing. We guarantee housing to all new students who request it by May 1 for the following fall semester.
4. If you are still enrolled in high school at the time of your acceptance, you must graduate with a standard high school diploma or GED. Home-schooled students must also achieve a standard high school diploma (recognized by their local school district) or GED.
5. Whether you are enrolled in high school or another college at the time of your acceptance, you must complete any coursework with a minimum grade-point-average of 2.0 or higher.
We're here to help if you have questions, and we hope to see you here!