Change of Address

Address changes may be made through the student's email portal under Self Service/My Profile/Manage Addresses.  Ringling College alumni are asked to give address and name updates directly to the Alumni Office.


Name Change

Your academic record should always reflect your full legal name while in attendance at Ringling College of Art and Design.  To change your name in your academic records, you are required to submit in writing a request for a change of name and provide the proper legal documentation.