- Campus & Student Life
- Campus Services
- Digital Checkout, Photo Studio & Laser Cutter
- Studio 507- Academic Center
Studio 507- Academic Center
Hours: (Monitored Facility located in the same room as Digital Checkout)
Monday-Thursday 9am to 11pm
(Closed if we have no monitors to cover a given shift).
Important- Please bring your ID to check out cameras and your laptop to down load images.
- Studio 507 is a facility open to all students of Ringling College of Art + Design. It is equipped with daylight balanced continuous lights and for the advanced, Alien Bees strobe lighting with remote firing Cybersyncs. Students use the facility to record their projects, create stop motion work, and copy their flat work for portfolios and grading.
- Two DSLR cameras have been put aside for in studio use, on a first come first serve basis. Occasionally, the studio will be reserved for a specific class or project. If you have specific needs please contact Nancy Nassiff at 941-893-2030 or email@example.com
- The studio has three areas for full length, model type photography. One White, Black and Green (Chroma key Green).
- One studio copy stand with lights, can be used for flat artwork smaller than 2'x2' in size and a white wall area is provided for larger pieces or for paintings.
- There are two plexiglass sweep tables that can be illuminated from below for shadow less photography. Seamless paper is provided for, tabletop photography.
- Pop up "eBay type tents" can be set up as needed.
Lighting demos can be given for individual class needs. Contact Nancy Nassiff to reserve a time.