Required Insurance or Insurance Waiver

Ringling College of Art and Design requires all degree-seeking students to be covered by a health insurance plan. A cost-effective health and accident plan designed to meet the regulations of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act standards is available to both domestic and international students. Newly enrolled Ringling Students who do not complete an online waiver showing coverage under a comparable comprehensive health insurance plan may be automatically enrolled, however enrollment is not assured unless you ACTIVELY ENROLL.  If you wish to complete the waiver because you have your own insurance, please allow two weeks processing time before the charge is removed.

If you received a bill and already have insurance, you may pay the rest of your tuition bill minus the insurance bill.  A full credit will be issued if the Online Waiver is completed within one month after the first day of classes (Sept 17, 2015). Please complete enrollment or waiver ASAP using the following link: 

There you will find information about the group plan, how to enroll or complete the waiver form.  

·       For further questions related to waiver requestseligibilityenrollmentbenefits or claims students may directly contact: HSAC at (888) 978-8355 and simply identify themselves as a Ringling College student.
The Servicing Administrator for the RCAD Sponsored Student Health Insurance Plan is HSA Consulting, Inc. (HSAC).

Questions regarding health forms can be directed to Reenie Page

The current Ringling College specific plan is available here.

All enrolled students (including incoming first years) are eligible for the Ringling Student Group Insurance Plan. A student may continue an existing fully paid policy after withdrawal until it’s expiration, but may not open a new policy as part of our student group or “renew” a student group policy while not currently enrolled (which includes time on leave).


Free Ringling UnitedHealthcare Insurance APP

If you used UnitedHealthcare you can access your information and insurance card via their website ( or may find the StudentResources Mobile App is even more convenient. With the app, you can access our most popular self-service features like viewing and sharing your ID card, viewing recent claims, and searching for a provider. If you haven’t set up your My Account yet, you can even do that via the mobile app. Search UHCSR in your APP store, or the mobile app can be downloaded at either the App Store(, for Apple smartphones or Google Play ( for Android smartphones.

For details on how to print your card, click here.


Required Health Form

The required Health Form is available hereThe Ringling College health form must be returned to Ringling College no later than July 15th.



2014-2015 Academic Year Claims

If you have questions about the student insurance plan or claims from 2013-2014 academic year, please call:

1-888-978-8355 or email our local agent, Ms. Daryl Hall at

You may also download the insurance claim form here.

Questions about the Affordable Care Act and Health Insurance Marketplace? Certified Application Counselors are ready to help in Sarasota County - at no cost to you!