- Annual Security Report
- Public Safety Officers
- Emergency Procedures
- Exterior Lighting
- Maintenance & Security
- Individual Responsibility
- Crime Prevention
- Vehicle and Bicycle Permits & Parking
- Crime Logs
- Anonymous Tip
- CCTV Policy
- Parking Fine Payments Online
The Ringling College Office of Public Safety believes it is more beneficial to prevent crimes than to react to them. A primary vehicle for accomplishing this goal is the Public Safety's crime prevention program. This program is based on the concepts of eliminating or minimizing criminal opportunities and encouraging students, faculty and staff to be responsible for their security and the security of others.
The following crime prevention programs and projects are employed by Ringling College:
- Personal Safety Escort Program provides escorts for persons walking on campus or traveling from the campus to the parking areas during hours of darkness when personal safety is a concern.
- New Student Orientation, a crime prevention program accompanied by brochures and videos, is presented as a part of orientation at the start of each academic year.
- Facilities Surveys, a program designed to identify and correct deficiencies in exterior lighting, locking hardware and safety of the grounds, is conducted by the Office of Public Safety on an ongoing basis.
- Operation Identification at Ringling College, the national program of engraving serial numbers or owner recognized numbers on computers, bicycles and other valuable items, is coordinated by the Office of Public Safety. Engravers are made available to members of the campus community free of charge.
- Rape Awareness, Education and Prevention the Office of Student Life, in conjunction with the Office of Public Safety, local law enforcement and other agencies, provides programs on rape awareness, education and prevention during orientation and throughout the year.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to report any type of safety or security hazard to public safety by using our Safety Hazard Form.
Director's Office: 351-4742