Recent Ringling News:
- Find Books |
- Find Images |
- Find Sounds |
- Find Reference Info |
- Find Articles
- Find Motion |
- Search the Catalog |
- Training, Mango Languages + Lynda.com
- A citation is reference or quotation of information in support of a point.
- Why should I cite information?
Citation serves two main purposes:
- Giving credit to the original information creator - and helping to avoid plagiarism.
- Giving the reader directions to find the information source on their own.
- How do I cite an item?