Mandatory Forms & Checklist
- Mandatory Forms & Checklist
- Orientation and Dates
- Dining Service
- Student Life
- Sarasota Life
- Frequently Asked Questions
Greetings New Students and Families!
Please, review the following Check-List Items/Forms
to assist you towards your New Student Orientation arrival
at Ringling College of Art and Design:
(1) Self-Service: Self-Service is the system used to creating your Ringling College online account. It can be accessed via the Ringling portal at my.ringling.edu. The “New Account” link will provide the information required to create your new account.
(2) Health Information Form: All full-time and part-time students are required to complete and return a health information form.
(3) Student Insurance Information: To be included in a separate summer mailing for Fall Semester admits. For any inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
(4) Residence Life Housing Contract: Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/concerns. Direct Link to Online Contract Form: https://www.ringling.edu/fileadmin/NewStudentHousingContract/lobby.php
(5) Review Academic Calendar: Want to know when mid-terms begin? Winter Break dates? Please, review the Academic Calendar at www.ringling.edu/calendar.
To Review in JULY 2014:
(1) ON-LINE New Student Orientation: is a pre-requisite to attend fall classes and mandatory. You will receive an email to your Ringling College account (c.ringling.edu) on July 1, 2014 directing you how to logon to this on-line orientation. If you do not receive an email to your Ringling College account (c.ringling.edu), please contact email@example.com for assistance.
(2) ART Supply Kits:
There is a list of art supplies and other items that you will be required to purchase as a first-year student enrolled at Ringling College of Art and Design.
To make your transition to Ringling College as smooth as possible, our Ringling College Campus Book Store offers completely assembled "First Year Basic Supply Kits" that contain all the supplies you will be required to have for your classes.
The Kits are offered at a substantial savings through the Campus Store, and will be available for pickup during New Student Orientation. To verify your order or if you have questions and/or concerns,
Please, contact the Ringling College Campus Bookstore at 941-359-7565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the following links for further details:
*NOTE LINKS WILL BECOME ACTIVE SUMMER 2014 - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR FURTHER DETAILS*
Supply Kit Letter
Kit Order Form
Media Arts (MA) Kit
Studio Arts (SA) Kit
Design Arts (DA) Kit
(3) Disability Services Information: visit the Academic Resource Center (ARC) website for more information on services or schedule a meeting time with staff at email@example.com.
(5) Complete Career Services' College Central Network Registration:
Click on Register Now to begin creating your online career profile and viewing opportunities!
To Review in AUGUST 2014:
(1) Residential Life Information: (Roommate information available after August 1, 2014 on Self-Service for Fall Semester Admits.) Check regularly for any changes. If you need to speak with Residence Life directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Self-Service: Sign-In to view for Schedule and Transfer Credits (if applicable) after August 1, 2014.
(4) Complete Community Service Project Sign-up by August 12, 2014.
Please read through the descriptions here: http://www.ringling.edu/campus-student-life/student-life/new-student-parent-information/orientation-and-dates/service-projects
Then complete the form Volunteerism Signup and Liability Waiver Form
(5) Read, Review, and Sign the Responsible Use of Electronic Communication Form and bring with you on Thursday, August 15 during your processing time to the IT Department station.
(7) Student Processing Day Map Available in August