- Hours of Operation
- Group Fitness
- Comments & Suggestions
- Recreation Calendar of Events
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Student Health 101
- Healthy Links
- Wellness Calendar of Events
REACH, an acronym for Ringling Educating About Campus Health, actively promotes college health awareness through social and educational programs. REACH provides a forum for students, parents, and staff to voice their concerns about health-related issues. REACH is not a disciplinary program but simply a group comprised of concerned and motivated Ringling community members who are passionate and interested in promoting healthy and responsible lifestyle choices.
The goal of REACH is to provide ongoing health awareness and educational programs designed to educate the Ringling Community in making mature, informed, and responsible decisions regarding their overall physical, spiritual, academic, and social health and wellness.
What does REACH do?
REACH is a great source for student leadership in addressing a variety of topics including:
- Alcohol & drug abuse issues and programs
- Sexual health & responsibility issues and programs
- HIV/AIDS & STD prevention issues and programs
- Personal safety & violence prevention issues and programs
- Sexual assault & rape prevention issues and programs
- Stress reduction and sleep strategies
- Nutrition, eating disorders, and body image
We work closely with other campus departments and the community to provide educational forums, workshops, referrals, training programs, and resource materials to educate you. If you are interested in working with these issues and mentoring your fellow students on the importance of responsible, healthy lifestyle development, please click on our REACH Peer Educators page for more information about becoming a Peer Health Educator.
For more information, call Michelle Puls, Coordinator of Recreation and Wellness at: 941-359-6123.