This site exists because we care about your online safety and your identity. We have gathered the best content available from educational and government sources to help you stay safe online. Here are the top 8 cyber security practices, as outlined by the National Cyber Security Alliance:
- Protect your personal information. It's valuable.
- Know who you're dealing with online.
- Use anti-virus software, a firewall, and anti-spyware software to help keep your computer safe and secure.
- Be sure to set up your operating system and Web browser software properly, and update them regularly.
- Use strong passwords or strong authentication technology to help protect your personal information.
- Back up important files.
- Learn what to do if something goes wrong.
- Protect your children online.
Latest National Cyber Security Alerts
Courtesy of US-CERT