Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans
- Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Financial Aid Programs
- Loan Applications
- Cost Information
- Printable Forms
- Other Important Information
- Federal Tuition Tax Credit Information
- Cost of Attendance
Parent PLUS Loans
To apply for a Parent PLUS Loan please complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online at FAFSA.
2. Apply for the Parent PLUS Loan online at StudentLoans.gov.
During the loan application process there is a question pertaining to the loan amount. Please request a specific loan amount - do not choose the option, "allow the college to provide the maximum amount." If necessary, please work with the Office of Financial Aid and/or the Office of Student Accounts to determine a suitable amount for your loan.