Englewood Art Center
- About EAC
- Art Local: Celebrating Florida Landscape
- Community Events
- Current Exhibitions
- Call to Artists
- Loranger Gallery
- Mitchell Gallery
- Members Gallery
- Mangrove Gallery
Englewood Art Center
A Division of Ringling College of Art and Design
(Click photo to enlarge)
Hours of Operation:
September - April
Tuesday, 9:00am - 9:00pm
Wednesday - Saturday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday & Monday, CLOSED
What's Happening Now
- NEW!! - Figure Drawing Open Studio | Tuesdays, 4:00 - 6:30pm
Come and practice sketching with our new Figure Drawing Open Studio on Tuesday afternoons from 4:00pm - 6:30pm with a live figure model. First come first served, no formal instruction, all skill levels; $12 for members, $15 for nonmembers per session.
What's Coming Up...
- Receiving for Textile and Fiber Art | Saturday, March 7, 2015, 9am - 12pm
Click here for details.
- Artist talk with Melissa Maddonni Haims & Constance Culpepper (featured artists in the Mitchell Gallery during the month of March) | Saturday, March 14, 2015, 1pm | Free and open to the public
- Reception for Fiber Art themed gallery exhibitions | Saturday, March 14, 2014, 2pm - 4pm | Free and open to the public
- Bites and Bytes: Brown Bag Lunch and Technology Mini-Workshop Series | Friday, March 20, 2015, 12:30pm - 2:30pm | Smart Phone Photography: tips and tricks for photographing with your phone | $7 for members, $10 for nonmembers
(click on the photo above to enlarge)
The theme of the Englewood Art Center 2014 – 2015 season is Art Local. As a community with a distinctively unique character—from the breathtaking gulf coast environment to its commitment to independent & small businesses and supporting the arts; EAC wants to ensure that residents and visitors alike participate in our local community, creatively. Through classes, exhibitions, community programming and events, EAC wants artists, art enthusiasts and anyone else who wants to support the creative community in Englewood to join us this season.
Click here to see what special events, classes, workshops and exhibitions that will be taking place