Lexis Nexis Terms and Conditions
- Find Books |
- Find Images |
- Find Sounds |
- Find Reference Info |
- Find Articles
- Find Motion |
- Search the Catalog |
- Training, Mango Languages + Lynda.com
LexisNexis Terms and Conditions
"LexisNexis online services and the materials contained therein are under copyright by LexisNexis. All rights reserved."
- Post or send a link to the materials within LexisNexis.
- Post a link to a full article or other materials to a course management system.
You MAY NOT:
- Post materials to the Internet.
- Send materials to e-mail distribution lists.
- Upload full articles to course management systems.
- Post materials to intranets, Lotus Notes, WAN, LAN or other similar systems.
- Keep downloaded articles for longer than 90 days (you must delete or otherwise destroy them).
- Download and store materials in an archival database.
- Use materials for commercial purposes.
- Use materials for direct marketing purposes.
- Remove the copyright notice or other notices contained in the materials.
- Share your access to LexisNexis with anyone.
"No part of these Services may be used except for research purposes, and the Services may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the LexisNexis Academic Library Solutions. Materials retrieved from the Services may not be duplicated in hard copy or machine-readable form without the prior written authorization of LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, except that limited reproduction of output is permitted solely for individual use by the Authorized User or internal distribution within the Subscribing Institution in accordance with the terms of this Agreement unless further limited or prohibited by the Copyright Act of 1976. Under no circumstances may the Materials or any portion thereof be used to create derivative products or services."
Special Notice for Consumer Reports(R) (produced by Consumers Union)
"Consumers Union never allows its ratings, name or work, including this material, to be used as an endorsement or commercial tie-in with any product or service for any commercial, promotional or advertising use. Consumers Union takes all steps open to it to prevent misuse of its work or name."
After you click "I Agree," you will need to login with your Ringling College network account and password to access this resource.