What to do next.
Welcome! You’ve been invited to join our eclectic, industrious group of artists and designers. But you’re not done yet-please complete the steps and forms below.
- Create your student network account so that you can use this as a log-in for our Self-Service online system. You will do this by visiting the Campus Portal.
- Click on “New Account” below the login area at the upper left side of the page.
- Complete the form, including your Student ID number, which can be found on the second page of your accept pack.
- Once you have created your network account, keep a copy of your username and password for your records.
- You may return to the Campus Portal and sign in with your new username and password. Once on the Campus Portal, you can use the online resources. Additional online resources will become available as we approach the Fall 2023 academic term.
- If you need help with your network account setup, contact the Office of Institutional Technology by phone at (941) 359-7633.
Hold your spot! Once you have received your acceptance letter, you must submit your $500 confirmation fee in order to attend in the Fall.
This step is critical to confirming you will attend.
Once we receive your payment, we will notify you to fill out your paperwork and request on-campus housing. We guarantee housing to all new students who request it by May 1 for the following fall semester. Please note that the confirmation fee is nonrefundable for the Computer Animation major. For all other majors, it is nonrefundable after May 1.
How to submit payment:
Online: Payments may be made through the online secure payment portal, accessible through your Self-Service account. All major credit cards and electronic checks accepted.
Mail: Payment may be made by checks payable to Ringling College of Art and Design and mailed to:
Ringling College of Art and Design
Attn: Office of Admissions
2700 North Tamiami Trail
Sarasota FL 34234
Visit our Financial Aid webpage for more information on the different opportunities Ringing has to offer.
Review the new student immunization requirements on the Health Services webpage.
Student Health Insurance Waiver or Enrollment Form:
All-degree seeking students at Ringling College of Art and Design are required to have continuous health insurance. All students will need to submit a waiver or enroll in the Student Health Insurance Plan on a yearly basis. Students who have comparable US-based insurance will need to complete a simple waiver form online. For more information about the Student Health Insurance Plan, and to either waive or enroll, please visit the University Health Plans page for further instructions. The deadline to submit a 2023-24 health insurance waiver is Friday, August 25, 2023.
This packet is required to attend Ringling and must be turned in no later than July 28, 2023. A copy of the immunization packet with instructions can be found here. The packet must be signed by a licensed medical provider or include an official copy of your immunization record. Failure to submit your immunization records could result in being unable to register for classes.
To complete the housing application, you first need to confirm your enrollment. One business day after you have confirmed:
- Visit ringling.erezlife.com
- Login with your Ringling College email, but omit the "c." after the @
- For example, use "email@example.com" instead of "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- The password is the same as the one you created for your College email.
- Microsoft may request a secondary authentication via text/call to complete the login.
- On the home page, look for "apply for housing" under "recommended actions."
- Click "apply now" and complete the housing application.
- Once you have completed the housing application, you will be able to build a roommate profile under the "housing" tab on the left-side and begin searching for a roommate.
For more information, email Residence Life.
Photo for Student ID Card
Please follow the instructions below and then upload your photo.
The photo should be a head and shoulders color photo against a solid, light-colored background. Please use ample lighting and do not alter the photo, add photo effects, or filters. Hats and sunglasses should not be worn in the photo. Students may wear prescription glasses. If you have a professional school photo, you may use that. Files must be saved in .JPG saved as “last name_first name”.
All incoming students will be issued a schedule from the advising office over the summer. Once you are registered, you can view your schedule in your self-service account.
Ringling Email Account
The official communication method of Ringling College is through the student assigned email address. Important information and official messages will soon be sent to this email address.
Student Accounts: pay your semester bills
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: Sign up for direct deposit in your self-service portal. This will ensure your refunds are received in a timely manner.
- Set-up Authorized Users: Set up authorized user/s in your self-service account to enable those designated to have access to your student account information.
- Complete FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) permission. Email the Office of Advising, Records, and Registration and state you are allowing the college to speak or email with a designee of your choice about the specifics of your student account.
- Pay your semester bill using Flywire Services. With Flywire, you can pay online from accounts in your home country and currency, for most of the world.
- For International Students, use Flywire to:
- Pay from your home country in your home currency for most countries. Flywire is secure, safe, and fully trusted by Ringling College.
- Use payment methods like bank transfer, credit card, and e-wallet (Alipay, PayPal), all available online from your home.
- Competitive foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees with a guaranteed best price for bank transfers in your currency.
- Track your payment anytime via the web, Flywire mobile app, or by contacting Flywire directly. Flywire’s multilingual customer support is available around the clock by phone, live chat, email.
- Payment Due Dates: Fall semester 2023: July 7, 2023; Spring semester 2024: December 8, 2023
For more information, contact Student Accounts by email or 941-309-0199.
Send your final, official transcripts for all the schools/institutions listed on your Ringling Admissions Application. For additional information about this requirement, visit the “Wrap Up Your Studies” section below.
Get your high school diploma or GED
If you are still enrolled in high school or home-schooled, you must obtain your diploma or GED.
Maintain that GPA
Acceptance doesn’t mean your studies are over – whether you are in high school, home-school, or another college/university, you must maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher to enroll.
As part of the admissions process, it is required that you send final, official transcripts from all schools listed on your Ringling admissions application, including any dual enrollment and pre-college transcripts. A final transcript will have grades posted for all classes and a date of graduation if applicable. Please send these final transcripts to the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible. Official digital transcripts can be sent through a secure transcript exchange such as Parchment, Common App, or National Student Clearinghouse. Official transcripts can also be mailed directly from the school/institution to: Registrar’s Office, 2700 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34234. If you are missing any final transcripts, you will be contacted by the Registrar’s Office prior to the start of the semester.
New Student Orientation is a multifaceted program that helps prepare students for their transition into the Ringling College community. The program includes online and in-person activities designed to help new students transition to college life. Activities focus on helping new students understand the College’s academic requirements and providing students with the tools needed to be successful during their academic journey. Throughout the phases of New Student Orientation, students receive information on different offices and resources available on campus and have opportunities to meet and connect with their peers. The program is organized and sponsored by Student Life, and involves almost every office and department on campus.
This year’s in person activities will take place August 16-20.