Students can request an enrollment verification letter by emailing the Office of Advising, Records, and Registration Services.
Students can download their enrollment verification at any time using Clearinghouse Self‐Service. Clearinghouse Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print official enrollment verification certificates to send to housing providers, insurance companies, or other organizations requiring proof of your enrollment.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
- Order an official transcript or view the status of your previous transcript requests.
Download your verification by:
- Log onto my.ringling.edu using your student login and password.
- Clicking Self-Service in the left-hand menu
- Clicking Enrollment Verification/Transcripts under students.
Degree and Enrollment Verification for Employers and Background Screening Firms
The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please visit: www.degreeverify.org
To verify a Ringling CeDiploma please visit: