Email Signature Format
To help ensure consistency in the email signature of all Ringling College faculty and staff, employees are required to use the following format:
Please use one of the following signatures by copying and pasting into your email signature settings. Feel free to include whatever information you feel necessary such as your department, phone numbers, etc.
She | her | hers
P: 000-000-0000 | C: 000-000-0000
email@example.com | www.ringling.edu
Turning passion into profession
Setting Up Your Email Signature
Please do not change the font type, font size, or colors in the email signature. You may use any version of the approved logos that you would like.
To set up/edit your email signature:
- With Outlook open, click on File > Options > Mail > Signatures
- Either create a NEW signature or EDIT your existing one
- In the white text box, paste the sample signature (shown above)
- Replace the name, title, department, phone, and email information with your own and customize your office location.
- Only include your cell phone if you want to include it.
- Click “ok” to save