Status - All clear
There are no current issues affecting campus.
We schedule campus-wide tests twice a year. During the test you could receive alert messages via four different modes of communication:
- Voice messages to home phones, work phones, cell phones, and e-mail addresses
- Text messages to cell phones, PDAs, networked digital signage, and other devices
- Text messages to SMS accounts
- If you need a message sent to a TTY device, please contact Robert Graham firstname.lastname@example.org in the Public Safety Office
If you would like to update your contact information, please follow the instructions below.
Update Contact Information
As part of the Ringling Community, you could receive alert messages via four different modes of communication:
- Voice messages to home phones, work phones, cell phones, and even e-mail addresses
- Text messages to cell phones, PDAs, networked digital signage, and other text-based devices
- Text messages to e-mail accounts
- Messages to TTY/TDD receiving devices for the hearing impaired
If you feel that your contact information is not current in our system:
Students – Contact Jessica Nagy (email@example.com)
Faculty/Staff – Contact Human Resources
If you feel that you did not receive a message because of a technical issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have, just send us an email at the addresses below.
(applying, portfolio, transfers, deadlines, events)
(contact, releases, news)