Community Art Classes
Discover the Artist in You!
Whether you’re a novice or a seasonal artist, we offer a wide range of classes suited for all levels of ability. Class codes have been assigned to each session for registration.
Each class is 3 hours in length. Participants may sign up for one month or every month throughout the season. Students registering for consecutive months receive a 10% discount on the subsequent classes.
What do you want to explore?
- New Class with Tony Rich! Contemporary Still Life
- Beginning Painting
- Landscape Painting
- Watercolor Painting
- Expressive Painting
- Master Artist Fiore Custode teaching Figure Drawing
- Beginning Drawing
- Advanced Drawing
- Drawing in Color
- Jewelry Design
- Jewelry Techniques/Special Projects
- Jewelry Independent Study
- Intro Session (1 x per month)
- Digital Photography & The Creative Process (4 weeks)
- Digital Photography, Beyond the Basics (4 weeks)
- Before & After Capture (4 weeks)